Having a month off

Natsby

Luca born 9-11-2012
Reaction score
I´m tired of all this trying, and thinking about trying and being disappointed every time. I think I might take a month off, going back to NTNP for one cycle. I have a lot of work on this month and I could do with getting fit again and def should stop obsessing.
I´m 12DPO now and two BFN so far, and next week we have to do the SA, so much as I love you all and want to know how your doing I think I won´t be around much in July. Soon as AF starts I want to try to forget it all and feel normal for a month. I´m not saying it is possible, but I´ll give it a try. Good luck everyone, I´ll check in now and then to see how your all doing. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:wave:

I would like a month off, too....but DH won't consider it...

We will miss you!

You could stay on and just discuss your work...:winkwink:....the life of an artist living in Spain seems so romantic...

Romantic? Hmm well I suppose so, but mostly it involves being poor so this month I am working in a campsite doing art activities for kids, which is fun and hectic at the same time. But I also have to finish two sculptures for an exhibition in Madrid in September and do a multitude of small jobs and teaching to make the most of the busy season and earn some proper money for a change.
I will check in fro time to time but it is hard to be here and not get caught up in thinking about ttc all the time, thanks I´ll miss you too!

I´m tired of all this trying, and thinking about trying and being disappointed every time. I think I might take a month off, going back to NTNP for one cycle. I have a lot of work on this month and I could do with getting fit again and def should stop obsessing.
I´m 12DPO now and two BFN so far, and next week we have to do the SA, so much as I love you all and want to know how your doing I think I won´t be around much in July. Soon as AF starts I want to try to forget it all and feel normal for a month. I´m not saying it is possible, but I´ll give it a try. Good luck everyone, I´ll check in now and then to see how your all doing. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Take care Natsby! We will definitely miss you! Sending you love & :hugs:

Natsby :hugs:

I'm the same as Indigo in that I want a cycle off but DH would prefer not to so we've agreed to NTNP.

This TTC lark does become all consuming and I think a break every now and then to concentrate on you and/or your relationship is a good thing as it will be hard to do that once your LO arrives.

I do think Spain is romantic and am hoping that soon I can get to Barcelona with DH as I am a really Gaudi fan :)

You will be missed :hugs: But do what is right for you and good luck with your exhibition :thumbup:

Nat: I got completely consumed with my first cycle and a half then things went haywire around here. I had surgery and ended up with an annovulatory 60 day cycle, among other things. I ended up taking those 60 days off and it did wonders for my TTC mind.

So, take the time off and enjoy it. It was just what I needed and hopefully will be for you too. Keep in touch!!! :hugs:

We'll miss you Natsby, have a great summer though!

I think its a great idea, I think we know when we need a break! I took a week off last week which was the first week of the 2WW for me, I just didnt want to spend all my hours reading and researching as it was getting too much. It was hard to stay away and I popped on here just to catch up on some of my friends and favourites, but I didnt talk about myself or obsess and read a bunch of posts or google. You know what, it really was GREAT, I feel much more calm this week, Im not nearly as stressed in this horrible last week of 2WW. I would go as far as saying that Im not that bothered if I get a BFP or not, much less bothered than other cycles.

take the month to get back to how you were before you started this ttc lark. Im sure we will see you on here and there, we will miss you but completely understand :hugs:

Your rational head and quick wit will be missed, but I wish you the best! :hugs:

Hi Natsby,

We won't be ttc for another few months. Had bloods drawn to check for rubella and if I need to be vaccinated it will be 3 months + before we try. I agree with the other posters that it is really good to think of something else for a time, hard though that can be. I spent a scholarship year in Spain some time ago - it's a wonderful country though at this time of year it can be exhausting!! The best of luck with your projects and I hope you find some peace of mind over the summer and that we'll see you back on here and rarin' to go! :) Hope your partner's SA goes swimmingly (ahem) too...

All the best.

Natsby , totally understand . You will be missed. There are so many stories of people who stop concentrating on it and get pregnant that way. You have a lot on your plate and a busy summer .
I think my low point was last cycle because it was a whole year , somehow now ,like Sarah says ive stopped reading everything and driving myself nuts , temping has stopped because that was a source of great pressure. I love the support and humor here and we will certainly miss you. Take care of yourself and let us know if you ever need us.:hugs:

Natsby - will miss you heaps, have a good month, enjoy all you do, don't stay away for too long:flower::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->