having a rant

bexxie

Reaction score
Got letter today saying triple test could not have results as test taken too early,bloody hospitals i went on the date they wanted,I am upset.......then I went to clean cupboard out and fell off the chair on my bum,phoned up MW coz I was worried and was spoken to so patronising,like well of course you are ok,etc etc,i have had enough........

Have been sobbing today and dont know why also think I have tonsilitus so not helping matters,life is shit today

Bex

Oh Bexxie :hugs:

Does bump seem ok? Ignore the MW sometimes I wonder how these people got their jobs!!!!

:hugs: Feet up, get some comforting munchies :munch: & watch TV/DVD!

Thanks Char I cant stop crying what is the matter with me,I have been on 6am-10am this week and feel over-tired,depressed and bloody ill,wanna good kick up the bum.

HATE the NHS and MW's at the moment

B

Your probably just overly emotional about everthing you have had quite a time about your dates an stuff an the set back on the tests today can't of help - Probably put the icing on the cake!

Just make sure you are OK if your not happy sitting back after your fall & feel you need to see someone go to A&E!

xx

Hi Hun,

Sorry you had such a crap day, hope you are feeling better now! :hugs:

aww babe i hate days like that!!!

aww hun i hope you are ok i hate days like that when everythings seems to go wrong xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->