Having baby in 9 days

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
It's very strange knowing exactly when your having your baby. Don't get me wrong I'm super excited and am counting down the days. But knowing which day baby will be here just feels wierd.

It's great in preparing the kids but does it take some of the excitement away? Knowing next Friday ill be driving to hospital to have my baby by section. Walking in all calm with my bags rocking up and saying I'm here to have my baby.

I'm really glad I'm team yellow as I still have that excitement and unknown on the day.

9 days whoop. At least ill know house and kids will be fully sorted beforehand

hey hun yeah i totally agree with you, it would be great to have everything planned and know exactly what day you'll be going in especially once you have other kids. it sure can be a juggling act

im actually really anxious as i am going natural (in august) and have a 3yr old son. so i will have to have someone i can depend on at any time of the day or night to basically be on call and watch him at a moments notice should i go into labour. pretty scary thought as im used to being so independant and not having to rely on anyone (besides hubby of course but he'll be with me going to the hospital).

anyways hope you enjoy your last couple of weeks being pregnant and hope all goes well for the safe arrival of bub

missy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->