Having early pregnancy symptoms 8 days til period

MustangTali

Reaction score
Ive had low back cramps like AF for past 3 days(odd), excessive salivation(fiancee noticed weds...also odd), vivid dreams, and drippy nose since yesterday...does it sound positive(pun intended lol)? Im super anxious but its too early to test!

Still have back pain, nose now stuffy...had diarrhia(tmi but very odd for me) at 5:30 this morning...but im not sick!!! Either this is a weird coincedence or something is definately up!

Ive had low back cramps like AF for past 3 days(odd), excessive salivation(fiancee noticed weds...also odd), vivid dreams, and drippy nose since yesterday...does it sound positive(pun Thats when the pregnancy hointended lol)? Im super anxious but its too early to test!

Hi Cant be much helpful but dint want to read and run. Would you say you are 10DPO then or ? I am 8DPO personally and have no symptoms but hanging in there because symptoms depend on when implantation took place. After that pregnancy hormone produces .....a reaction in the body. Good luck to you. vivid dreams and drippy nose sound liek very good symptoms i must say.

Im also 8 dpo today on a 26 day cycle...i o'd 2 days early this month on top of it(the 6th). Thanks for your post=)! It helps to know theres others out there in the same place and that maybe this month will be the month!

lets stay positive and it will happen. f'xed for all ladies on this thread

The oddness continues 9 dpo today...normally my cm is jelly like and scant but today it is lotiony and theres alot...idk if it means anything but it is unusual for me. Lots of luck to everyone=D!

Sounds good!! I am 10 dpo today and have also been having cramps and pulling on and off since about 4 dpo, excessive saliva, plus can't stop yawning, stuffy nose for a few days.... If I am not pregnant this month my body is playing some very evil tricks on me!! When are you testing?

The oddness continues 9 dpo today...normally my cm is jelly like and scant but today it is lotiony and theres alot...idk if it means anything but it is unusual for me. Lots of luck to everyone=D!

Today im 6 dpo and my cm today changed to something that looks like banana pudding...its the best way to put it lol gross image i know lol i have been having lots of cramps at night but today i woke up with them too...hopefully its a good sign. Fx for everyone!

I feel the same way broodypants...im going to wait to test after the 21 when AF is due...hard to be patient tho this time around! Good luck to you and hope you get a BFP!

To mslesley...i know some people consider it gross but i feel its important to be in tune to whats normal and whats not in your body. Im really only listing the abnormal symptoms myself=). Good luck to you!

Thats how mine was!! Lotiony is a GREAT word to describe... haha... I am only 5 days past IUI, but also had what I am pretty sure was IB. I never spot between periods... so I am super hopeful!! :dust: BABY DUST!!

I feel the same way broodypants...im going to wait to test after the 21 when AF is due...hard to be patient tho this time around! Good luck to you and hope you get a BFP!

Thanks you too!! I was going to hold out until Saturday to test at the very latest but I am going out for dinner with the girls on Friday night so will test in the morning - if I am out this month I will be wanting a large glass of wine!!!

That sounds really good brittles...i hope all goes well for you. I may have had a pinprick of dried blood on the 9th but im not much of a bleeder(4 teeth pulled and didnt spill a drop lol)so its hard to be sure. Lots of luck!

Developed a slightly metallic taste along the outer edges of my tongue about 2 1/2 hrs after waking up...back still aching and positively drooly...some minor uterine cramps(no pain just tight)upon waking.

It's sounding better and better Mustang!!

So I bought some tests today as I didn't have any for friday and I completely caved and took one with mid morning wee, and it's only a bloody BFP!! It's pretty faint but it's a definite line!! Just hope this little bean hangs on in there tight now cause I'm only 11dpo today!!

My husband is away at the minute in Vegas so I can't even tell him yet!!! You girls are the first to know!!

Baby dust to everyone!!

xxx

Congrats on your BFP!!!=D A line is a line so you can trust it. The tests dont measure the amount of hcg just that its there...i may test on sat because im impatient lol but im still nervous about a -. Tho i had - tests til i was 5 mos with my lilest son

Theres a site called peeonastick.com and its pretty informitive about pregnancy tests...plus she does some wacky experiments with them and opks...just thought id mention it if no ones seen it yet;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->