• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Having Good Vibes!!! (: What Do You Think?

HeavenBbyMama

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didnt mean to post that last one! i had to make some corrections! lol. So today is July 20th, My last period started on June 26th which would make me CD25. On the 11th I had major cramping pains which lasted a few hours, they were so bad i had to take some Aleve. (Assuming this was my ovulation). Well 2 days before then, i had a little bit of pink spotting. I did some research and my conclusion was that it was ovulation spotting; Which normally occus 2 days before ovulation takes place. Me and my BF (of 1 Year and A Half todayy!), We had unprotected sex 2-3 days before ovulation. And then again about 6 hours after my ovulation pains occured. Again i did some research and found out however that you could still become pregnant 6-24 hours after O.
Within the past few days, i have gotten a few waves of nausea, On and off, slight cramps, But on 4dpo, i felt "wet" all day and around midnight i had severe period type pains, and i went to use the bathroom, (WARNING TMI).... a MASSIVE glob of thick, white cervical mucus, No blood tho. Never had this happen before??
Also the next night, me and my BF had unprotected sex again, and it didnt hurt, just crampy feeling, but after when i used the bathroom, i dripped bright red blood. not alot. Just a few drips after peeing, and a few wipes. it was kinda strange. I went to bed shortly after that, and woke up with just a tad wee bit of brown discharge when i wiped.
7dpo; nothing that i noted.
8dpo; had some slight Af type cramps, lower back pain.
9dpo; woke up with Af type cramps, thought she was on her way so i put a tampon in, the cramps stopped and there was no blood?

Usually right after ovualtion my bbs get very sore up until Af shows, then the pain disappears instantly. Last night they started to get barely tender, and today at 9dpo they arent much more tender. Im confused on why i have had no breast changes this cycle.
And also, (TMI) My vag. walls are pretty swollen on the inside, no pain, no infection, itchiness, discomfort in it, nothing, Very odd. I dont know whats going on with my body right now, and if anyone had any idea what could be going on i would greatly appreciate the advice!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->