having my baby 35 wks

Bethi22

Mama to Graci
Reaction score
I'm scared....it's too early... will update when I get a chance... made a longer post in baby announcement forum by accident... this is hard on my phone!!

You and baby are going to be fine Hun! Hang in there, we can't wait to see your gorgeous lo! You can do this!

good luck! take care of yourself and baby! you'll be alright!

Ty so much ladies!! What a rough few hours... I was admitted to l&d before they even got my bloods back due to high bp, protein, and headaches. Everything was going wrong...something happened with the first iv where fluid was spilling under my skin... and the second was super uncomfortable on my wrist. Apparently I'm a "hard stick". I started feeling better once they got some fluids in me but when it came time for the magnesium something went wrong with my second iv. By this time my bloods had come back and they were mostly normal. The nurse ran that by the Dr and they decided on a new game plan. I was transferred to antepartum for a 24 hour urine analysis. So I'm here for at least another day hoping I pass and can continue bed rest at home. I'm so relieved to not be meeting my daughter tonight. As excited as I am to meet her I want her to bake a little while longer...ty for the support ♡

Glad to hear she'll be cooking a little longer hun. So sorry about your visit tho :/

hi hun, hope all is well!! thinking of you and lo. send us am update when your feeling up to it

Aww good luck, my first two were both 35weekers and both had no problems xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->