October Pumpkins *testing thread*

Whelp, I got a false positive yesterday. This gets me so angry. Why are these tests being so horrible?! Within the time it was pink as can be and obvious. I had no doubt it was a bfp. I got so excited.
Yesterday I tested with smu and today’s is a fmu test, but the difference in results is obvious and sad. I’m so disappointed. The extra sensitive tests come in the mail tomorrow but I dont see a point to using them now.

IMG_4525.jpeg

Whelp, I got a false positive yesterday. This gets me so angry. Why are these tests being so horrible?! Within the time it was pink as can be and obvious. I had no doubt it was a bfp. I got so excited.
Yesterday I tested with smu and today’s is a fmu test, but the difference in results is obvious and sad. I’m so disappointed. The extra sensitive tests come in the mail tomorrow but I dont see a point to using them now.

View attachment 1118992
Im so sorry. I know how that feels and it sucks.

9dpo and still having symptoms so I tested. I’ve been getting burned by the first response so I took one of those, a clear blue red dye test, and an easy at home ovulation and pregnancy test. My ppl is way darker than it was yesterday. I swear I see a line on the clear blue and first response, but it’s so light. Im not sure if you can see it on the pictures, but I know you all like to line spot too. Lol I won’t trust it til I see progression and it’s clear tho. The easy at home pregnancy test was negative. Praying so hard these darken!

IMG_4643.jpeg

IMG_4645.jpeg

@HalfricanMa Oh my. That's terrible. I'm so sorry about the emotional rollercoaster. Have u tried testing with a SMU? I had a BFP with SMU one day, a BFN with a FMU the next day and a BFP with SMU on the same day. So anything's possible!

@cheerios I havent tried smu yet but likely will.
I’m cramping lightly and feeling that pregnancy fatigue for sure. Also, i feel aversion to breastfeeding and it’s usually something im happy to do. Not that she needs much because she weighs 23# and will be 11 months next week.
DH thinks it’s just early. He saw the line and says it’s for sure a positive. Perhaps it’s a cp since im still nursing and no pp period yet.

@Jules8 Great that you’re still having symptoms. Sorry you’re notting getting the line that you want yet but I do see what you’re talking about on clearblue. FX!

View attachment 1118992
This exact same thing happened to me with this brand earlier in the year. I was so upset and confused. I'm so sorry @HalfricanMa

Thanks @thencomesbebe. I am beyond disappointed. DH said he would be very sad too if it turns out false positive. The extra sensitive arrive tomorrow and i’m holding hope maybe it’s still just early but realistically I think that was a false positive.

Maybe a cp because of my symptoms. Im still feeling light cramps and exhaustion.

ahhh I had no idea the party moved over here! Hi everyone and good luck this month!!
@HalfricanMa I was so confused because I thought you were still waiting to ovulated, then I was so hopeful you got super lucky! I'm so sorry the test gave you false hope, that is absolutely terrible. I really hope you do get lucky and catch that first egg. That is super weird about the symptoms though :-k
@Jules8 I definitely see those faint lines!! I am cautiously optimistic for you -- they definitely look on par with being only 9dpo

9dpo and still having symptoms so I tested. I’ve been getting burned by the first response so I took one of those, a clear blue red dye test, and an easy at home ovulation and pregnancy test. My ppl is way darker than it was yesterday. I swear I see a line on the clear blue and first response, but it’s so light. Im not sure if you can see it on the pictures, but I know you all like to line spot too. Lol I won’t trust it til I see progression and it’s clear tho. The easy at home pregnancy test was negative. Praying so hard these darken!

View attachment 1118994

View attachment 1118995
I see lines on the frer and cb. Look like faint bfps. FX for you sweetie.

View attachment 1118992
Uggh I hate getting false pos tests. Wish they didn't do that. How many dpo r u now?

View attachment 1118994

View attachment 1118995
i see lines on all of those except the easy @ home but they are less sensitive . how many dpo ?

@NightFlower I stopped testing for ovulation. I tried to lessen my attention to ttc.
We did 5 days of night weaning/crib training rather than the breastfeeding/bedsharing and I wondered if that change made something happen with my cycle. I haven’t done opks for a while so idk if I have had my first pp ovulation.

@NightFlower I stopped testing for ovulation. I tried to lessen my attention to ttc.
We did 5 days of night weaning/crib training rather than the breastfeeding/bedsharing and I wondered if that change made something happen with my cycle. I haven’t done opks for a while so idk if I have had my first pp ovulation.
Okay. I couldn't remember been so much going on with us ladies lately. Hard to keep up at times. It's tough when you haven't had a pp period yet to figure our where your cycles are. Keeping my fx for you that you get a answer soon.

AFM- I'm over here waiting to ovulate any day now.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    toe
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->