Having my c-section today *update**new pic added*

MoonMuffin

Mom of 2!
Reaction score
Well this is it for me girls, I'm in the hospital waiting to get my spinal block and all that. I have my IV in and Im strapped to the monitor which the baby does not like, he keeps kicking it. Will update you ladies later, once I'm not so loopy on the drugs.

Wish me luck, I can't wait to meet my little man :happydance:

***UPDATE***
Had my little boy! He was born at 8:11am and he weighs 7lbs 6oz at exactly 38 weeks. Must say this elective c-section was muh better then my emergancy one last time, but I'll go into more detail there when I write my birth story. He's beautiful and looks like his daddy, I only have 1 pic right now from strait after birth (he's not that puffy anymore!), we left the camera cord at home so this is from the phone which died right after it were taken. Will have more pics in my birth story.

So here is Jon or John Logan (haven't decided on the spelling yet!) :D

https://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g173/Atomic_Muffins/IMG_0482.jpg
Congrats to all who've had their LO's ans good luck to the rest of you lovely ladies :D

**Update 2**
Forgot to mention he scored a 9/9 on his APGAR, they heard a heart murmur but the pediatrician says its normal and it should go away within a week. He's been great so far, not much crying (except when he was born!) and he's been BFing pretty well (I'm the one having trouble with it, not him, my boobs are just so big and hard to position well :dohh: ). He's just so perfect and I love him already, can't wait to get to know this little guy and love him even more as he grows :cloud9:
here's another pic of him maybe 4-5 hours old:
https://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g173/Atomic_Muffins/11841_376881110257_811950257_102991.jpg

Ooooh how exciting! I'm so jealous! I can't wait to meet my little one! Hope all goes well! xx

Wow how exciting - Ive never had a c-section but just waiting must be such a surreal experience, I would have butterflies going on just knowing that I was going to meet my baby at an exact time, dont think Id be able to contain my excitment lol!

Will be waiting for news xx

Wow, your baby will probably be with you by now!! Good luck and congratulations. :happydance:

xx

Good luck honey!
Cant wait to see pictures of your little man!xxxx

Oh I just saw this...you should have your little man by now.

I hope it went well. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->