having my triplets on thursday @ 32 weeks !!

SummerLily

mummy To Triplet Boys
Reaction score
Hi ladies !

im having my triplets on thursday ! Bang on 32 weeks exactly . :happydance: which is furthur than they had originally thought they would get too !!

im going in for betamethasone injections , one tommorow and one the following day to help mature thier lungs - and althoguh ive already been told that they will be in the Special care baby unit for monitoring for a while does this mean that they will need ventilators etc. I know that they will need feeding tubes because of thier sucking not being established yet but thier weights were doing well last time we was scanned 2 weeks ago .
baby 1 weighed 2lb 15oz
baby 2 weighed 3lb 10oz
baby 3 weighed 4lb

we have the last scan tommorow so will have an idea of thier new estimated weights then

i got to go and take a wander around the scbu and visit the different rooms there that they can be in and im fully prepared for what is to come even though I dotn know what to expect if that makes sence??? :dohh:

Hi there, wishing you all the best! Hopefully with the steroids the babies may not need to be ventilated but until they are here no-one can tell x

Good luck for Thursday, and really well done for getting to 32 weeks with triplets!

Good luck on Thursday

I think you could visit the unit 100 times and never be fully prepared until you experience it.

We are all here to support you and answer any questions.

Great weight for triplets. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->