having sex during possible implantation period.

alicarr74

Reaction score
Is it safe to have sex during the possible implantation period of 6dpo-12dpo? Just curious if this could actually mess it up!

Is it safe to have sex during the possible implantation period of 6dpo-12dpo? Just curious if this could actually mess it up!

Hey there,

I've never heard about this causing any danger. My OH and I had sex when I was 7DPO and I got a BFP yesterday at 10 DPO so I don't think it would have an effect x

I really don't think it's anything to be concerned about. I say relax and enjoy the lovin' ;)

From personal experience, I got pregnant while we were on vacation and BDing almost every day, including during the implantation period. So I would think it makes no difference.

That said my girlfriends who went through IVF were specifically told no sex and most certainly no orgasm (female) during this time. So that suggests to me that there may be an issue since I don't see what would be different about their implantation process and anybody else's.

From personal experience, I got pregnant while we were on vacation and BDing almost every day, including during the implantation period. So I would think it makes no difference.

That said my girlfriends who went through IVF were specifically told no sex and most certainly no orgasm (female) during this time. So that suggests to me that there may be an issue since I don't see what would be different about their implantation process and anybody else's.

See my friend, she did not receive IVF , however she has had miscarriages before. She was advised by her doctor not to because they told her the males sperm can also cause miscarriage and induce labor at certain points in pregnancy, which blows my mind.

I've been told similar thing by the doc. Sperm is not good for the baby and can induce early contractions. I'm not sure if there's a research on it or not.
Also I've heard that orgasms during tww might effect implantation. I don't know if that's true as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->