Hayfever sufferers - Eyes??

Linzi

Prodest mummy ever
Reaction score
So I always seem to get blisters on my eyes when I get hayfever, but this year it seems to be a lot worse.

When I say blisters on my eyes I mean my actual eyeball, I have 2 :( they're not painfull just very itchy, but they're making my eyes water but the stuff thats coming out of them is really sticky and its irritating the skin around my eyes and its gone red & feels like its burning.

Does anyone else have this along side their hayfever? Nothing Ive taken has worked so far, I booked a Drs appointment but they dont have any til next week & Im starting a new job so dont want to be taking time out in my first week, so just not sure what to do!

Anyone? x

I have no advice hun because I don't get that, but I hope you find something to make it better :( Have you tried eyedrops? x

My eyes feel itchy to the point that I wanna scratch them out sometimes but I've never had what your describing tbh - hope the docs will be able to help.

My hayfever is horrendous this year but I haven't noticed blisters but I have noticed bad swelling and my eyes feel so bruised, look like I've been crying none stop for a month lol! My doctors are useless so hope yours are better! xx

My eyes are really bad with hayfever. My sister is a Dr of Optometry and suggested that I use Opticrom eye drops and wear sunglasses if I am outside (to stop the pollen getting in). I got these in my local chemist and they are working as long as I put them in 4 times a day. I hope you get sorted. xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->