Hayfever

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
I suffer every single summer with it but Last time I was pregnant with my daughter I had hayfever so bad, I suffered terribly to the point I couldn't leave the house sometimes :(

Today I've woken up feeling dreadful, my throat, nose And eyes are itching like mad and my head is so sore :( but there isn't anything we can take is there? I thought of making an appointment with the doctor because I really don't want to suffer like this all summer, but would he be able to do anything? :shrug:

Any of you ladies suffer with this? Any tips?

Thanks! :)

I'm suffering bad too with hayfever. I think I stood in asda for about 30 minutes yesterday reading every hayfever tab box to see if it was safe to take but most said 'Do not' or 'Consult gp'

I'm not even sure the docs can even prescribe anything /:

I haven't even got any tips, just suffering :(

If you like homey find some local stuff and have a tea spoon a day, put a small amount of Vaseline around your nostrils, bathe your eyes. As for medication you can take whilst pregnant I don't know. If you have to go out to do shopping try and go first thing in the morning when pollen is low.

Hey there,

sorry to hear that your suffering. I suffer badly with hayfever too, and when I was pregnant my GP prescribed Prevalin allergy nasal spray. It is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. You can buy it over the counter in supermarkets and chemists but I would make an appointment with the GP. Hope that helps and congratulations on your pregnancy. :)

Hey there,

sorry to hear that your suffering. I suffer badly with hayfever too, and when I was pregnant my GP prescribed Prevalin allergy nasal spray. It is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. You can buy it over the counter in supermarkets and chemists but I would make an appointment with the GP. Hope that helps and congratulations on your pregnancy. :)

i was just about to say this one too. You can get it from boots/tesco/asda etc. Its safe for pregnant women.. i shall be getting some when i find a local shop that sells it (or have to order online) as i suffer horribly with hayfever x

Thanks ladies! Today is dreadful I'm going to call my doctor I suppose it's worth a chat with him x

me too, I've had it for about 6 days now. I only seem to get it when it rains in the summer, which is every day at the minute. Actually this is proper TMI but yesterday I sneezed and my snot formed a bubble hanging from my nose that looked a lot like a condom. Somebody up there is trying to tell me something :rofl:

Ask your doctor about Claritin, its a category B, and safe for breastfeeding. Of course it doesn't help my allergies much, but it helps some people!

me too, I've had it for about 6 days now. I only seem to get it when it rains in the summer, which is every day at the minute. Actually this is proper TMI but yesterday I sneezed and my snot formed a bubble hanging from my nose that looked a lot like a condom. Somebody up there is trying to tell me something :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->