Hayley Nicole - My Birth Story.

Caitlin.

Reaction score
On my due date (December 8th) I started having period type cramps around 10:30pm. After having that for a while I started to lose my mucus plug and had bad contractions. I went into labor and delivery around 5:30am because I couldn't take the pain anymore. I wasn't dilated at all, my doctor gave me pain medication and sent me home til my induction date December 13th. I continued to have contractions and lower back pain but still kept trying to walk to get my baby girl to come out on her own. Saturday I walked around the mall and that night I started having pain so bad I went into labor and delivery again and I was dilated 2cm and found out my water just broke. They put me in a delivery room and hooked me up to and IV and I got the epidural. My Mom and best friend were there the whole time. They started checking my blood pressure and gave me a catheter. The epidural kicked in quick and I felt nothing but a numbing tingle. They gave me pitocin and it make my contractions too close and it was getting hard for my baby girl to breathe and stopped it. That scared me too death! They put a thing on her head to check her heart rate that way and they also put something around her to monitor my contractions closer. I was dialting pretty quickly. Once I was almost to a 9, I started having horrible back pain and it hurt so bad on the right side of my stomach up to my ribs where my baby girl was laying. They found out she was facing up so they had me turn over on my hands and knees and hug a pillow for an hour to see if she would turn over on her own. After an hour nothing happened so the doctor came in to tell me that I needed to get a c-section. Once they surgery team got ready they pushed me to the room and got everything ready. I was so scared but once they numbed me, I felt nothing but some tugging and pulling. I just kept thinking my baby girl will be here any minute. After about and hour the doctor said you're going to feel some pressure now and pop, here came Hayley into the world just screaming. :D I was so happy to hear her cry my eyes started tearing up. She held her up over the curtain to show me and she was so beautiful! They cleaned her up and gave her to my Mom and took her to get measured. They finished me up and sent me to recovery. I kept asking the whole time when I would get to see my baby and she took me to see her after an hour. They brought her out to me and she was crying, I held her and said Hayley and she opened her eyes and looked right at me and I fell in love. I never knew I could love someone so much! :cloud9: They took her back to give her a bath and they let her stay in my room with me. I came home Tuesday evening and things have been going great with her at home. :D

Awww, well done to both of you and welcome to the world little Hayley :baby:

Congrats Hun I teared up reading your story!! :flower:

Congrats Hun I teared up reading your story!! :flower:

me too! lol and i was texting caitlin back and forth and knew what was going on and it still just teared me up! Congrats Caitlin, she is absolutely stunning and I love all the pics you put on FB!

Aww, thank you girls! :hugs: I absolutely love this site, its helped me a lot through my pregnancy. I don't know what I would have done without you girls for the support and advice I needed.

Hayley really is so beautiful. I could not be happier with my life right now! :D

Aww made me cry too. Congratulations :flower:

Congratulations :hugs2: She's so beautiful xxx

Thank you girls. :D Were doing great. I love having her around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->