hays

lynz

mum of 2 princesses
Reaction score
after you asked before bout your hubby i had a look on internet and found this article

https://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6615261.stm

hope this helps

crikey, thats made me want to see the doctor even more now. Poor hubby tho he feels crap about it, i told him theres prob nothing wrong with him but we need to check it incase
thanks lynz your a star
xx

ok hun no worries i'd go see the doctor together and mention the article it might push them to do tests quicker its like you said if there is anything wrong (which i doubt very much) you will know then and the dr's will deal with it quickly

just to let u no hun, my oh is a type 1 diabetic, has been for 9 years now, and we concieved no problem! :hugs:

def mention it to doc tho hun xx

thank u hun thats made me feel better, do you mind me asking how long did it take you?x

Theres not a big gap between Yvannes ikkle ones HAYS - Take a peek at her ticker :D

Also hope she doesn't mind me saying this but she fell pg on the pill also. Sadly wasn't viable thats why I hope she don't mind me mentioning it.

*Sorry to butt in I just know shes busy this week/incase she no see the post*

x

thanks wobbles, i just get paranoid and impatient,were only on our 4th month
x

thank u hun thats made me feel better, do you mind me asking how long did it take you?x

we fell 1st time with callum lol, i imagined it takin few months... but nope! str8 away! :D, this was whilst breastfeeding, and on 1st month off the mini pill(pill u can take breastfeeding)

and as wobbles said(which was ok by the way hun ;)) i fell whilst using the implanon (ROD), this however resulted in an ectopic.

how long has your oh had diabeties hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->