HB/hypnobirthing birth plans.

ljo1984

2DDs,2angels <3
Reaction score
hi girls, i wrote my birth plan a couple of months ago (early i know but i had it all in my head so got it down on paper) but now im having a HB i need to change it and will be 100% perfect for me at last yipee.
anyway i was wondering if any of you ladies would share with me your birth plan centered around home birth and the use of hypno birthing, just so i can make sure i dont forget anything or to give me new ideas.
im currently using the NHS choice website template and alot of it is very hospitalized so think i just need to do my own completely.

Just make sure you think about the pain relief. Some needs to be sorted out in advance (though I just used gas & air, a TENS machine and a birthing pool). The other thing to think about is if you want the injection to speed up the placenta delivery, but I specifically asked not to have this.

<y birth plan will be the same as last time... which was pretty simple. No pain relief, keep active, minimal monitoring of baby, no internals, no yelling at me to push and no pushing, catching LO myself, no intervention from midwife unless absolutely needed for safety of LO, and in the event that i 100% NEEDED to be transfered to hospital for safety, I included stuff like baby was NOT to leave my room unless my birth partner went to.. thats all I can remember right now! Tho it kind of went out the window anyway as the miidwive didn't arrive til LO was 10 minutes old, so I had the oerfect labour, with noone interfering! :haha:

What to do with visitors or people calling around. You don't want your partner to be distracted by shooing people away as they are your main support. I would plan around that. I like the other points about coaching etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->