HBA4C story!!

chuck

Reaction score
https://birthwithoutfearblog.com/2011/08/21/hba4c-homebirth-after-four-cesareans/

Very inspiring for everyone, not just those who are trying for vbac :cloud9:

Wonderful isn't it, especially how helpful and encouraging her MW was when she had urges to push at around 6/7cm and a cervical lip left...encouragement to trust her body, changes in position, and options what to do is refreshing.

Especially heartening as those were reasons given to her for her first CS, nice to see that they arent problems but just labour doing what labour does!

aww that was a lovely story and im glad she got to do it!

I love how she describes how she had to change positions and could feel baby moving inside and how amazing it felt feeling baby doing their bit too.

I remember Stanley moving/rolling/twitching when he was partly in the birth canal OMFG did it make me jump it felt so strange!

I always love reading VBAC stories, I think they're really inspirational! I hope to add mine to the pile one day!

I know it's slightly OT but just today our hospital has introduced a new policy regarding sections, tightening the criteria for them AND telling women that they can't have elective repeat sections unless it's for a medical reason. :)

I always love reading VBAC stories, I think they're really inspirational! I hope to add mine to the pile one day!

I know it's slightly OT but just today our hospital has introduced a new policy regarding sections, tightening the criteria for them AND telling women that they can't have elective repeat sections unless it's for a medical reason. :)

I'm sure some women would think that a bad thing but I think thats a positive move.

I'm sure some women would think that a bad thing but I think thats a positive move.

Oh definitely!! There will obviously be some people who disagree with it though :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->