HCG 79 miu? good or bad?

bridgetboo62

expecting #1
Reaction score
so this morning around 6:30am i took a frer with fmu (see profile picture)
this afternoon i got blood drawn and results showed HCG 79 miu

we have been trying to conceive since november
my first two cycles were 28 days which im pretty sure was just my body adjusting to being off the nuvaring because nuvaring pretty much makes your cycles 28 days long
my cycles for the past three months have been 31 days
the first day of my last period was either the night of the 26th or the day of the 27th
so i could either be one day late for my period or today could be the day i would have gotten my period but no period yet no spotting no implantation bleeding
just cramps here and there
cervix low and hard but cant tell if open or closed (never good at that not matter how hard i try)
cm changes throughout day from white to clear and watery
but not abundant at all pretty scarce
i have no idea when i ovulated or when i usually ovulate because i dont temp
have no idea when i implanted

my question is HCG 79 miu normal? high or low?
considering all i mentioned above

Honey I think it's low! But it's something so wait it out and see what happens! Good luck!

wow now im really worried
but according to the link below if i just missed my period i should be about 4 weeks and average is 75 but it can range from 50-100

https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

Definitely not low if you have only just missed ur period! I would expect it to be under 100

wells thats good. i just hope it doubles normally. im so scared of chemical pregnancy and miscarriage

:hugs: Hey Hun! Just popping in and read your thread! Four days after missing my period I had a HCG level of 91 and I'm looking at my DS sleep right now. I think your number sounds great!

thank you!
ugh i cant figure out why ticker in my signature wont work >.<

I was at 38 at 13dpo (or CD27) and my doctor said it was too low. 4 days later it had jumped to 236 and she was still saying it was too low even though it had risen and doubled like it should have. I'm now 33+1 and all is well. You are totally fine with that hCG. It's not so much the number itself but how much it rises that's important. Hang in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->