Hcg at 4w4d

krisum

Reaction score
Hey everyone!! So I had bw done yesterday at 4w4d and my hcg came back at 2280. My gp seemed a little concerned about it being on the low side and now wants me to do hcg levels q24 hrs for 72. Does this seem normal to anyone? I won't be able to find out my numbers until Monday to see how they are rising. Time will go by so slow :(:(

I had a m/c in sept, started spotting at 4w4d and that day my hcg was only 324. So I thought 2280 would be a great number but now I'm all worried again.

I don't think that's low at all. Mine at 4weeks was only 152 and now at 6w1d was 15600. Had ultrasound and baby is good so is heart rate :) don't worry!

I didn't think so either! But u got the dreaded "the doctor would like a follow up appt" call only 24 hours after the blood draw so naturally after what I went through already I panicked. Thank you for the reassurance! Still naturally anxious to see what my numbers are doing!

that is not bad at all.... mine were at 412.. and they slowly were rising!!! mine were at 1500 at 5 w and 2 days, ultrasound showed gest sac and yolk sac.. one week later at 6 w 2 days saw baby and heartbeat!!!! low hCG does not always mean anything!!! :) you're is not even low!!! :)

like they told me that I would probably have mmc within that week and that my doc would be on call.. almost gave me a d&c and everything only because my hCG and at 6 w 2 days seen baby and heard heartbeat!! promise you that, that will not determine it.. :) and you're are seriously just fine!!! I cant believe they told you that was low.. mine were 412 and told me that was good.. but then they stopped doubling and it was just hell for a week until I got my u/s!!

So 4w 4 days is 18 DPO

Check out this fab website https://www.betabase.info/showDailyData.php?type=basic&multiples=Single&dpo=18

yours is waaaay above average!!! I'm not convinced on your Doctors opinion!!
xxx

That sounds pretty good darl. I know you're worried and no matter how many people tell you not to stress, you can't help it. I get it, I really do :hugs:
I've been told I can't get blood work for another 6 weeks by my gp, despite 2 previous m/cs (totally going for a second opinion though. He is old and well... male :haha:) Best of luck darl, let us know how the second set go but I would say you should be alright
Lots of love and positive thoughts <3

Thank you everyone I feel much better! I do have a shorter cycles, 25/26 days so dates from my lmp might be a bit behind. Ugh doctors making it so stressful!

Drs can be such idiots. Mine was 32 and 13DPO, and progesterone was 3. Yes 3!!!! He told me to prepare to mc in a few days. Funny!! My daughter is laying with me in my bed drinking a bottle. I think your #s r great

That's not low. Mine was 335 at 4w3d. Yours sounds nice and high actually.

Sounds higher than average to me! X

I wonder why they told you that! they shouldn't have said that.. it is wayyy above average and it is a wonderful number :) do not stress and worry about it hun!!! theres a chart that tells you how low the number can be... and you'rs looks higher anyways. :).. good luck sweetie!! and you're baby is just fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->