Hcg level anxiety

Beans28

Reaction score
Hello,

I had a fresh ivf transfer on Oct 17 (2 4bb blasts) my first beta was 47.8 which I thought was low, but my Re was happy with. I have had betas every 2 days since (due to my mc of two s in 2011) The other betas were: #2=129, #3= 329, #4= 664, #5= 1630 and finally #6= 2500.

Since my last beta did not double I'm going in for an u/s Friday to make sure it isn't etopic and to have beta 7...

Has anyone had a beta that doesn't double and then things pick up?

Bless you I wouldn't worry how far apart were your betas? At what dpo did you have them x

they were each 48 hours apart on days 15,17,19,21& 23 dpo

Hun when your hcg is over 1200 the doubling slows to every 72 hours! My hcg was 103@14dp egg collection and 766@ 18 days. My clinic aren't doing any more betas but I go for a scan on tues how far are you xx

According to online calculators I'm 5w5d. So you do t think I should worry? I think the last beta had a doubli g time if 77 hours...

No Hun I wouldn't at all! I'm also 5w5days! They say hcg slows the higher it gets! I wish I could have more betas! Not had one for a week and the wait till Tuesday is killing me!

I have had breast tenderness, on and off tiredness and some slight nausea but no real ms go speak of.

A little breast tenderness but iv put that down to pogesterone, some cramps and a little backache. That's about it really my sense of smell is a little stronger and I'm a bit bloated but nothing at all really I'm almost praying for morning sickness and nausea! X

Glad it's not just me then!! Sounds so silly when you say it!

I think we just want a tangible sign that our little ones are well

I wouldn't worry about the slow rise/not doubling. Although my doc likes to see doubling every 24-48 hours, after researching doubling ever 48-72 hours is fine. And most importantly it's increasing. How's your progesterone?

My hCG testing is below... I went in for my first ultrasound yesterday and they saw a gest sac and a tiny yolk sac, so things are looking good despite the imperfect hCG numbers. Also something like 15-30% of normal pregnancies don't have doubling hCG numbers.

My Re hasn't been checking my progesterone. She said BC I use vagnal suppositories the blood levels wouldn't be accurate

I have my first scan in the morning and I'm hoping things will look OK.

My hcg didn't double from the first test to the second but by third test, it almost quadrupled. Best of luck!

Thank you. I probably would have been more comfortable with a sli start, but I had 4 betas double a 5th triple and then the 6th only 50%

I just hope nothing happened... back I'm going to be a mess until my apiintment . Which at 5w6d may not show too much to calm me down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->