Hcg levels at 3 weeks 4 days?

indigoskies

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! I found out I am pregnant again on Sunday, which was 10dpo. I gave it a couple of days before going to the GP because I had a chemical pregnancy last month & didn't want to get ahead of myself!

So I had my beta hcg test done on Tuesday, 12dpo and the result was 52, which is low but within the normal limits. I feel worried, even though when I was pregnant with my son, my hcg was lower at the same gestation & I had spotting!

Just wondering what others hcg levels were at the same time, and if their doctors asked them to do follow up tests? My GP wouldn't give me a referral for another test & told me to wait for the dating scan at 6 weeks. Thanks :)

My beta at 3w4d was 32 and I'm now at 9w4d :) You have a great number there!!

I had a beta of 2 (technically not pregnant!) at 7dpo. Baby had literally started implanting.

52 at 12 dpo is not low. You got yourself tested early is all. :)

My beta on the eve of 13 dpo was 102. Hope that helps. It went up well 3 days later.

My first HCG was 130 @ 3w5d. Dr wanted another to see if it was doubling. Next draw, 4 days later, it was only 379, calculations should've had it up around 520!!! Worried? Yes, I am. Had it drawn AGAIN today and will get results tomorrow. I hate the wait and wonder/worry game. Can't focus at ALL :(

My HCG at 12dpo was 27! Continued to double and now my baby girl is 4 months :)

Thanks for your responses ladies! With my last pregnancy, my hcg was lower than this time at the same gestation, and of course everything ended up fine. My son is now 17 months old. I promised myself 2nd time round I wouldn't stress, but guess that's not going as well as I hoped! If I still feel concerned or anxious tomorrow I'm just going to see a different GP and get my hcg tested again. Another 2 or 3 weeks of waiting for a scan will be torture!

my HCG was only 32 at 12 dpo and we are due in Dec :) the numbers have to start somewhere and some peoples HCG rises slower than others....... all number are purely a "guide"

thank you for this post i am 3 weeks and 6 days today and just had my hcg done and it is 28 after reading this i feel so much better for now as i just had a miscarriage and done want to go through that again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->