HCG levels slow rise & not doublin, Scared

Oliviapiper

Reaction score
Ughh so my first HCG level was 97, this was at about almost 4 weeks pregnant. I took another test 72 hours later and it was only 158.

Do you guys have any similar stories with low levels? I'm scared this isn't a viable pregnancy and will end up in a miscarriage or ectopic.

Ughh so my first HCG level was 97, this was at about almost 4 weeks pregnant. I took another test 72 hours later and it was only 158.

Do you guys have any similar stories with low levels? I'm scared this isn't a viable pregnancy and will end up in a miscarriage or ectopic.

:hugs: hoping that your numbers start to raise quicker :hugs:

I was 4w4d and my hcg was only 170. Its been low the whole time - unlike my first son - but we have a moving little peanut in there with a strong heartbeat as of two days ago. Try to have faith. Fingers crossed for you!

the blood tests can as well be off so early on - it's easier to commit errors on lower concentrations than on higher ones - ie. there is a massive error between measuring 20 when it is actually 30, and measuring 10020 when it is actually 10030... if you're having no other signs of mc, it could still all be ok!!!
i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and your little bean!!

I'm in the same situation :( I'm 4 wks 5 days today, and was in hospital yesterday out of concern it is ectopic but the ultrasound was inconclusive because it's too early.

My levels have been:

Thurs Sept 11: 44
Monday Sept 15: 81
Wed Sept 17: 91

Super low, and very slow rising.

The doctors said even if it's not ectopic the pregnancy is likely not viable and I'm headed for a miscarriage. But they said there is a slight chance and I'm clinging to that hope. I want this baby SO BADLY.

(longer explanation of my story here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ing-hcg-possible-ectopic-struggling-deal.html if you're interested)

I'll be thinking of you and sending good vibes. Keep us posted!

Im new to posting on these sites but im looking for any insite on slow rising hcg levels!!
My lmp was 9-24
10-19 hcg 45
10-21-- 65
10-24-- 279
10-27 -- 370
I go tomorrow for another test and the next day i have an appointment
which as you can see they went way up and then stopped doubling again!
Im so confused the doctor is a little worried about ectopic but other than
that my levels are not bothering her. Im just concerned and dont know
what to think because i already had one misscarriage in june and i only
have one ovary so i know that poses risks exspecially if its ectopic!
Any replys would be appreciated on others experiences!

My levels were slow to rise:

110 4w1d
180 48hr later
320 48hr later
600ish..48hr later
1000 48 later
2200 28hr
4days later

And now Iv stopped as after 6000 there's no point however as long as it increases and not drops :) keep positive :) all the best :)

Hey, I never actually got numbers but when taking the pregnancy test...my lines took 4 days to change even just a little bit...and then took a few more days for it to darken again. I didnt get a strong dark positive for ages. So I know mine were slow rising. Im 14 weeks today!

Try not to get too stressed out over the numbers, so many people are put through hell because of these numbers and non doubling levels does not always indicate a problem, iv read many posts where people never doubled and pregnancies have been fine!! Sadly it's not worked out for me, I think they offer you a scan once you reach 1000. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->