HCG levels slow

Hopeful14

Reaction score
This is my first pregnancy. I am 35 and this came as a shock but i was happy because I have never been pregnant before. I have one working tube and irregular periods

My first beta was 64 then my second two days later was 155. I went for a sono and they didnt see anything and wanted to repeat the blood work because of my periods they cant go by the LMP. this was five days after the beta of 155. So now my new beta is 538 but they said it should be 738 by now. They arent saying anything is wrong (i go again tomorrow) but I am definitely concerned. Shouldnt they be doubling every 48hrs? I did that calculator on justmommies.com and it showed every 67 hrs it was increasing.
I caught the BFP as soon as it implanted bec i had cramps the first week and now nothing. no bleeding or anything.:shrug:

I don't think it's definitely bad news. Most places will say doubling in 48-72 hours so you're still within that. I would just see what the beta is for tomorrow and go from there. Good luck.

I agree with Radkat. I don't think you are out. This still falls within the normal range.

Thank you ladies. I am super worried because this is my first time and it's so unexpected. I just don't want anything to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->