HCG levels

nik25

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has a similar story like mine and I wanted to share my tests with levels for anyone curious like me:) I got my bfp on Thursday and on Friday I took a Clear Blue weeks indicator that read pregnant 1-2 weeks. My HCG level that morning was only 15.4 so they are very sensitive. This morning I took another CB weeks Indicator test and it read 2-3 weeks and my HCG from this morning was 115.5. I know they only want to make sure it doubles so my results are great. :) My numbers are still on the low end though. Anyone else have low hcg levels?

My levels were about the same as you now when I was 5 weeks along with my daughter, everything was fine. There was a small subchorionic hemorrage but it went away on its own. She also ended up with an anterior placenta. I do not know if those things could have had anything to do with it.. This time around at only 4 weeks 4 days I was at 2999 so they vary ALOT. The important thing is they are increasing rather than decreasing so I'd say you're likely good to go :)

My 1st hcg is 19, then 45 then 1400 then 6600 then I stopped checking as I got baby hb at 6weeks. Some babies produce only a bit hcg at the beginning. As long as it doubles, it's fine.

Thanks ladies:) you've made me feel better!

I'm the same way...my daughter had low betas she was a perfectly healthy 7lbs and one week late!
12dpo - 25
14dpo - 83
16 dpo - 208

This bean:
12dpo - 9.8
14dpo - 48
17dpo - 295

Like the ladies said, its not about the numbers, just that they are increasing.

I also never had any symptoms with my daughter or with this bean so far...sore boobs...that's about it...I think it is because of the lower hcg...which is just fine with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->