HCG levels

P

Princess_3

Do they check everyone's HCG levels? I'm 5 weeks 6 days give or take a few days as u can't remember the exact date of my last period.
I don't particularly feel pregnant, apart from on/off sore boobs (mild) and frequent toilet trips.
Is it a standard thing? I have doctors Wednesday.

It depends where you are. I think it's pretty common to monitor HCG levels in the US but it isn't something that doctors in UK monitor x

I think doctors in UK only do it when your a risk I think I only had HCG tested due to bleeding then when levels were low they decided to test again, I always on/off feel pregnant some days I don't some I do, I've even had 3 scans and I still sometimes don't feel pregnant then next day my symptoms are back with revenge lol, xx

My friends who didn't have fertility treatments don't get hcg tests. Myself and others who had fertility treatments do. That's just from what I've noticed.

It probably depends on history.

What will they do at your appt?

Many of my friends had HCG tests, as did I. Having just one isn't a good reference point because there is such a variation in women's levels. What they're actually looking for is how quickly the levels are rising. So don't be concerned that they want to see two at a minimum. What they're doing is comparing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->