HCG Levels

Kathleen2018

Reaction score
I am 4 weeks and 1 day today and my HCG Levels are 168.3 is this a good number. I am so worried I had a miscarraige September 2017

I am 4 weeks and 1 day today and my HCG Levels are 168.3 is this a good number. I am so worried I had a miscarraige September 2017

It's almost impossible to say from just one number. The thing with HCG is how long it takes to double. Are they taking another draw?

I’m super early. Hcg was 10 on Friday. I’m waiting in the lobby for my results now. I’m so nervous. Good luck to you. We can wait nervously together.

My hcg levels went to 722.1 Yesturday. How where yours?

Congratulations! That’s wonderful. Mine did not rise at all, and I finally started bleeding today. I’m a bit sad and uncomfortable, but I’m glad it started so I can think about moving on.

In the UK we don't have bloods to check out hgc levels. We just sit and wait for about 12 wks

Yes that’s a good starting number you will just want to look for it to double within 72hrs

In the UK we don't have bloods to check out hgc levels. We just sit and wait for about 12 wks

I didn’t start getting bloods until after 3 miscarriages. Do you guys get them in cases like that? I’ve heard before people don’t often do beta testing in the UK.

In my experience here in the U.S we get them to confirm we pregnant. It starts with a positive urine test and then they send of for a blood test to confirm right after!

In my experience here in the U.S we get them to confirm we pregnant. It starts with a positive urine test and then they send of for a blood test to confirm right after!

I guess it’s just different everywhere. :wacko: Well it looks like I’m ovulating today, so send us some baby dust ladies! Maybe we can have a lightly off date bump group. I’m happy bc I was worried I might skip a cycle after having a chemical last month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->