HCG Levels

butterflywolf

Reaction score
Starting off I know HCG levels don't promise single or twins or whatever. I'm just anxious and curious.

DD at 8 DPO I was 11.7....13 DPO 197
DS at 11 DPO 28, 13 DPO 88.7, 18 DPO 607

This pregnancy, I may be off one day either way with DPO as I wasn't temping/charting, but there was only one day we had sex, and my signs pointed I O'd the day after, so I think I'm correct on DPO

11 DPO 119
13 DPO 360
15 DPO 859

I go for a scan on Friday and am anxious to see just one baby. I do not want twins, but I am anxious and constantly thinking it could be. Just opening this thread up to just talk about it and what your HCG levels are/where and if single or twins. Thanks all.

For me 18dpo hcg was 2488 and 20dpo 6318 just one baby.

The only other one that I was tested was 12 dpo hcg 50 and 18dpo 1951

I wish I had my HCG levels but they don't do blood test where I'm from unless there's a reason to suspect a problem. I have a suspicion it may be twins as well and I'm not sure how I would handle that if it's true. I did get some early and really dark BFP's this time and the clear blue digital was measuring me a bit ahead of what I know is possible so guess I'll find out in April when I get my first scan.

With daughter my hcg was 18,762 at 20DPO. That's the only blood draw I had.

I'm not sure about HCG levels because they don't do those blood tests here.
I was scared I was having twins because on frer at just 5 weeks the test line stole all the dye out of the control line and the control line was so so supper faint.
I did another FRER a few days ago and added water to my urine and the tests line still stole all the dye out of control line and I watched a few YouTube videos of this happening with other ladies and they ended up having twins.
I know they say you can't measure HGG with a pregnancy test but I beg to differ.
Pregnancy tests get darker and darker and that's because the HCG is rising.
With my chemicals I only ever got v v v faint results never dark and a day later wud get a even fainter result and then a BFN.
But with my succsesaful pregnancies my tests have always gotten darker and darker.

Any way was kind of scare this time about twins.
But I've had a scan today and only 1 baby with a lovely fast beating heart. She had a good look for any others but definitely cud only see one.
So those tests being so so dark and strong did not mean twins.
I hope this helps.
I'm sorry I can't help with actual numbers because they do not do that here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->