HCG not doubling

Dani88

Reaction score
On June 26th I had a fresh transfer of one 5 day blastocyst that was graded 5aa. I had my first HCG beta on July 5th at 9dp5dt at 7:30 am and my level was 65. I had my second beta on July 7th at 9:30 am (50 hrs later) and it was only 99. Does this mean the pregnancy isn't viable? I already suffered through one missed miscarriage. The baby stopped growing after seven weeks. I have no children. Anyone else could through low rising beta levels at the beginning and if so, what was your outcome?

Doubling time can be up to 72 hours and still considered normal. In my successful pregnancies it happened to me a fair few times and of course scared the living daylights out of me but all turned out perfectly fine. It's not like it was massively off doubling so it probably would have been the case that a few more hours would have made a difference. I know it's hard but try not to worry.

Doubling time can be up to 72 hours and still considered normal. In my successful pregnancies it happened to me a fair few times and of course scared the living daylights out of me but all turned out perfectly fine. It's not like it was massively off doubling so it probably would have been the case that a few more hours would have made a difference. I know it's hard but try not to worry.

Thank you. I just found out that it went from 99 to 281 in 48 hrs :)

So pleased for you!

Just wanted to let you know that I went for a fourth Beta at 7:30 AM this morning (last one was on Sunday at 10 AM... so about 45 and a half hours later) and it went from 281 to 741 :) No more betas. My first ultrasound is 2 weeks tomorrow when I am 7 weeks along. Thanks for your support. :flower:

Your very welcome. I'm having my first ultrasound at 7 weeks too. Two weeks tomorrow. What's your due date?

Hopefully it's a good day for rainbows! And of course, always nice to have a bump buddy.

Mine was the same went from 40.5 to 63 in 49 hours and then 72 hours later it was 198, my little guy is almost 28 weeks today and kicking me as I write this. My doctor just said that with IVF this happens sometimes that the embryo is a bit slow in the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->