He farts a lot and smells (sorry tmi)..

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
why is it quite smelly ? sometimes i think he has dirty nappy but it's just wind.:dohh:
He farts all the time like a machine gun,lol
do you think it's because of food i give him?
i give him a rice biscuit each day with 2 tablespoons of veggie+rice puree and plus B'milk and sometimes orange juice or water
is it supposed to be smelly wind? he's just a baby?
sorry for a silly question

Hi there, my little boy is exactly the same he is always at it and they nearly take my breath away! i have changed his foods but he is still the same, but think he gets it off his dad lol

Savannah does this too and she's only on breastmilk, lol

Rhys does it, I say he's inherited it from is daddy too!

leyla's constantly lying there pumping...she did it in OHs face the other day when he was changing her :rofl: i didnt half giggle!

apparently brestfed babies always pump more

x

leyla's constantly lying there pumping...she did it in OHs face the other day when he was changing her :rofl: i didnt half giggle!

apparently brestfed babies always pump more

x

:rofl:
really? I thought it's the food I give him that makes him windy !,lol sometimes i thought OH did it :rofl:

haha i must say, if i do one i usually blame leyley :rofl: OH expects it to be her now so why not lol

x

Yeah my LO pumps like mad and they stink! Sometimes I don't know if its him or his dad they are so loud. The other day I had just finished changing him and had put powder on him and was just about to put his nappy on when he did a massive pump and the baby powder on his bum just went everywhere, lol!!!

Over here too. She doesn't half trump! Goes on for ages sometimes :rofl:

Lucy does it too, all the time!
She always seems to do it just as me and OH are drifting off to sleep and its always really loud and really smelly! Leaves me and OH in fits of giggles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->