He fell down..

~KACI~

Reaction score
the stairs:dohh:
Yep Kieran fell down rite from the top to bottom!

He's fine:dohh:I on the other hand was shaking like a leaf for 10mins after!

Checked him all over and watched him for signs of concussion but nothing!
I am very suprised because he did a flip in the air and straight into the wall at the bottom of the stairs.

It really shook me up he's always been so good on the stairs, i only nipped to put Paige in bed and he never usually follows me. Scares me to think it could of been much worse x

*Now goin to post in guilty mums thread*

:hugs: So glad he's ok...they tend to hurt themselves a lot less than we expect because they don't tense up as they fall like stupid grown ups do :laugh2:

Made me feel awful just thinking about it so I can't even imagine how you must have felt! :hugs: x

the stairs:dohh:
Yep Kieran fell down rite from the top to bottom!

He's fine:dohh:I on the other hand was shaking like a leaf for 10mins after!

Checked him all over and watched him for signs of concussion but nothing!
I am very suprised because he did a flip in the air and straight into the wall at the bottom of the stairs.

It really shook me up he's always been so good on the stairs, i only nipped to put Paige in bed and he never usually follows me. Scares me to think it could of been much worse x

*Now goin to post in guilty mums thread*

You should still take him to the hospital for a checkup.
He may not have any bruises but he might be shaken up.

Even as adults, when we hurt ourselves we might not feel the pain right away but sometimes we do later on. The after effects..

Mello

Thanks all. this happened about 3ish, he was fine when we took him too bed. goin to check on him in min. He was back too his usually naughty self by the time daddy got home. I feel crap about it now, shall definatly not be leaving the gate off for a while... well til he's about 18! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->