He Isnt Well At All..

Leanne&Bump..x

Mam of Karl & a Pup x
Reaction score
My baby has cold:cry:
He can barely breathe through his nose and is being really clingy. I have been giving him nasonal but he is really panicky when he struggles to breathe through his nose.

Is there anything i can do? Or give him?
I hate seeeing him ill:cry:

I'm not sure what nasonal is so if it's something like what I say sorry :)

You can put something under the head of his mattress so he sleeps elevated, but don't put him on a pillow, he can sleep in his carseat or swing too though. Run a cool mist humidifier all of the time, that will help with his congestion. And then before feedings or if he seems to really be struggling then put some saline nose drops in his nose, let it sit for a min then suction out his nose with one of the bulb things, I would try not to do that too much because it can make his nose raw, but defdo it before he eats so he can breatheok to eat. I hope he feels better soon!!

Thanks, nosonal is those sealene nose drop things. Im going to try having his head elevated tonight, i hate that he is so small and got cold. Thanks for your help

Oh you can also run a hot shower, close the bathroom door and let it get all steamy, that can help too if you dont have a humidifier...that also helps tons with croup if he ever gets that.

I have 2 things for the nose that can help you hun ;)

1) saline drops & a nose pump
2) Vicks vapour plug ins

Max has bronchitis ATM and the only way to get him to sleep is on his tummy dont ask why but he used to hate it ..now its the only way he sleeps lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->