He just refuses to eat homemade! UPDATED! YAY!

alio

Reaction score
Well Fin has put his foot down. When he was a really wee man he would only eat homemade - everything pureed. Then he just stopped. I have tried EVERYTHING! He refuses it all! If it's not a Hipp Organic Jar or Plum stuff he will not have it! He eats lots of fruit and veg but once it's mashed or made into a meal that's it. NOPE MUMMY!

I have spent so much money on fresh meat and fish and I cannot tempt him into anything!

Ha ha. I'm not worried but I am perplexed. And before you say it, I'm NOT a bad cook!!:rofl::rofl:

UPDATE! - Well tonight he had chicken, sweet potato and pear mash! Followed by Greek Yoghurt, Blueberries, Banana and Maple Syrup! Yay!!! I'm chuffed! He also had mashed fresh fishcake at nursery!!!! Yay!!!

have you tried giving him it as a finger food? Hannah pretty much refuses any kinds of purees now

i'm so scared about the finger food thing since he choked a couple of weeks ago. he has toast.... what else can i give him? he has no teeth and sometimes seems to struggle when i give him things! x

maddi like a little cheese as finger food honey, as well as toast, egg and fruit and veg. i think they go through stages of what they like honey, i'm sure he'll prefer his mummys cooking soon again :)

maddi like a little cheese as finger food honey, as well as toast, egg and fruit and veg. i think they go through stages of what they like honey, i'm sure he'll prefer his mummys cooking soon again :)

ah yes... he loves scrambled egg... another one down!! thank you. x

little bits of cheese, steamed broccoli, peas, sweet potatoes that have been cooked until really soft, steamed apples/pears. You can pretty much steam/cook any veggie and fruit and make a finger food out of it

we're having the same problem with katie, well, she's not had jars, but she hardly eats atm! i can sometimes get her to take purees, well mushes, but not very often. she loves her finger foods tho, so i'm considering going to just finger foods for a while, like vickie said anything really can be made into finger food. try sweet potato cut into chips and done in the oven, goes dead soft!!

Same problem here!!! ollie will not eat my food, only jar food. I feel a bad mummy at times!!! x

I'm so happy!! yay! post updated!

yay well chuffed for you!! aaw its a day for eating well, katie managed 3 meals today too!!

Ooooo Daisy loves the Plum organic stuff! It looks like little poops when you squeeze it out, I have often wondered why they put it in those little bags with lids.....

Glad he is eating better darlin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->