He said he would

nightkd

Mum to two!
Reaction score
Ohhhh boy. Well OH and I were ...doing it last night *giggles childishly* and he said he wanted to cum inside me :blush: (sorry if this is a bit tmi for some!)... Well, he asked me if I wanted him to. :shock: << that was my face for a few moments.. I then said I did want him to BUT at the same time I didn't...

He said why.. I said because it may lead to infant... He said "what about the whole 'it can take 6-9 months to get pregnant'? ;)" Well, what are the chances that it would happen first time when we didn't really want it to, at a pretty bad time really? :dohh:

Anyway, he said he would if I wanted to. :hissy: Worst. Time. Possible.

Bad thing is, his mum had just proven she was a silly selfish bitch (deleted my OH's facebook account because she's using HIS email, changed his name to her's, changed his name in messenger to HER'S...Grrr!!) and that just makes me want to have babies to prove that I can be a better mum than her! It sounds stupid, but she's just soooo selfish, all her kids have 'issues' which from my point of view stem from her not giving a toss (eg my OH was bullied by his three older brothers, with knives under the door, tied up and left in the middle of the ROAD and she did nothing about this???) And she's so arrogant. :hissy:

Anyway, so I'd just decided that I didn't want kids yet because of work etc, then his mum did that which made me REALLY want to have kids there and then and here was OH, on the brink, asking me if I wanted him to do it - and if I did, he would be more than happy to.. Grr. :hissy:

Frustration. I told OH I was around ovulation time and that it wasn't really the best time to be having this conversation!!! In bed, heat of the moment and all. And he eventually agreed.

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

It's just sooo annoying, the opportunity's there, but it's so the wrong time and I think I'd rather have a little while in our own place, not having to worry about babies...

Just needed to vent this frustration, I hate having to give up opportunities like this. :(

xx

:hug:

Wouldnt you rather wait, and try at a time more ideal for you.
Its a lot of stress to be pregnant in less than ideal circumstances, trust me!

The right time will come soon enough! xx

Wait until things are better for you,:happydance:

*hugs* I know when the time is right it will all just fall into place, sorry ur oh's mum is so mean.

Sounds like his mum has got issues, I would ignore her and decide when you both are ready and whats right for you - doesn't sound like she is going to be any help to you.
xxx

Well done for being that strong in the heat of the moment! i dont think i could have been! But i really think what you have done is for the best, you need to be ready and that time will come round soon enough :hugs:

Thank you. I just can't bear to think of OH regretting it if we got a BFP... That's the main thing.

Plus I'm gonna look like a selfish, silly twat if I go into work my second month and say "Oh yeah, btw, I'm preggers!!"

Really just need to sort out a house at the moment. It's just taking so long and seems so complicated. :(

xxx

Well done for being that strong in the heat of the moment! i dont think i could have been! But i really think what you have done is for the best, you need to be ready and that time will come round soon enough :hugs:

I agree! Good job sticking to what you know is right!! I know it can be difficult waiting, but you did what you felt was best, which is saying a lot for you. :hug: your time will come!

you are SO much strongr than I am! I mean, I'm on the pill so that kinda of thing is always going on with me and my OH, but if I weren't and that came up? I'd be pregnant right now hahaha

Wow I'm impressed - there's some self restraint that I don't think many could honestly say the have! Well done x

x I hope it's not long before he asks you to make his babies in the RIGHT circumstances x

:hugs:

if it makes you feel any better we found out my oh mum has been going off with some one else behind oh's dads back the thing is its another woman we were shruggin it off as they were just friends but she now has keys to the other womans flat she sneeks off at night and she is going away with her for christmas and she hates my guts she thinks i am the worst thing to have happened to her son and that i am ruining his life and she is not shy to say so either we laugh at her now cause its funny we just stay clear of her as we dont want the stress but there we go things could be worse and eventually you will just laugh at her but i know how hard it is to begin with but eventualy you just start to look at them like they are children who just want attention i hope you are feeling better bout things xxx :hug: xxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->