He thinks its worked this month!

Sarah1987

Reaction score
I wrote on here yesterday that i didnt think it was going to be my month, i just have a feeling that its been a waste of time! Anyways woke up this morning and darling OH says, Do u mind if we dont, i just have a feeling that something good is happening in there and dont wanna "rock the boat". He's pretty sure this is our month, and im not convinced!

Anyone elses OH "had a feeling"?

Sarah :hug:

Yeah! My DH keeps calling me preggers (which makes me feel really bad, in case I am not). But he has not suggested no :sex: in fact he wants more. I think it makes him feel very Alpha Male or something. Lol.

Good luck to you and lots of :dust: to both of us and anyone else who reads this :hugs:

when we fell with ds my oh seid that i was and should test but i didnt think i was and just forgot about it as had a lot on and he kept on so i gave in and there it was. also he's dog wouldnt leave me alown and wouldnt let oh near me lol

Thats weirdly interesting, the cat jumped on me last night and lay down on my knee looking stroked and when OH came over to stroke her she swiped at him, considering its "his" cat and i kept one of her kittens (see avatar, hes mine) he wont come near me!

I wish my husband would say things like that. I could see a pink line on a test I did last month (think it must have been an evap or a false positive) and he said he couldn't see anything, although it was clearly visible. He's not going to believe I'm pregnant until he sees a bump!

My oh doesnt say much about it either, he worried more about what will happen after we get preggers

My other half doesn't say much either.

I said to him last night "We need to baby dance tonight cos I have got egg white cervical mucus" Haha he looked at me like :wacko:

My dog has never been as happy to see me as when I was PG...
I showed DH my chart this morning and he grunted "we should have done it more..."

i have known it to be cats cuddling up to the warmth of your belly. Female animals have that "sense"

My hubby told me i was pregnant (basically your a :witch: go take a test!) and he also predicted my baby's due date after the dating scan said 12th he said 3 days late and she was i couldnt believe he was arguing with the scan LOL.

I hope your OH is right im feeling very positive this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->