He thinks that she doesn't love him :(

A

Always&4ever

Rich was due to get up with Jasmine in the night tonight and could only handle 10minutes before she started screaming and I had to go in to relieve him, he has gotten really upset and keeps saying that Jasmine doesn't love him, ive tried to reassure him that she does and shes teething so thats why shes grumpy and he said "well why does she stop crying for you" I can't comment to that because its true and she does quieten down with me, but I'm the one who is wih her when she goes bed and gets up, I'm not sure what else to say to him to make him realise that she adores him.

Jasmine has been like that lately too... I went out the other night for 2 hours and she was screaming when I got home and stopped s soon as he handed her to me... I think its just because we spend the most time with them and have a different vibe then men do... likebabies can sense were more nuturing.

sometimes babies just want a certain person...when maley was born it seemed my OH could only settle her and i thought she didnt love, like or want me........she does now of course but sometimes she doesnt want me and wants her daddy and sometimes she wants me...its weird how they know but they do...

maybe try and boost him other ways,....like if he is playing with her or something and she giggles at something say "oh, she doesnt laugh like that for me" etc (even if she does it will make him feel good!)

I did what Rachie suggested, as my hubby was feeling put out that Jasper will scream with him and settle for me.

Jasper loves looking at his dad, so whenever he does I get excited and say "look, he's watching you" or I just talk 'through' Jasper "you love your daddy dont you, are you looking at him? you always smile when you see your daddy" etc.

I've been doing it for a couple of weeks and my OH does just seem happier with Jasper... and because OH is happier, Jasper is responding better to him when he's upset... although... sometimes its just a "I want mummy" moment!

aww hun, lilys exactly the same, paul gets so upset too. I tried to make paul understand that the only reason she calms down more on me is that shes around me more! i mean it makes sense, as we're the ones with them 24/7!

im in exactly same boat too hun dont really no wat to suggest xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->