he wants food......?

ladyjayne

Reaction score
tonight as always i had finn on my knee through dinner to keep him quiet while we were eating, now hes always been fasinated with food,watching it and loving little tasters of sauces on his dummynothing more than a nail sized drop. but tonight as im eating he threw himself forward and started sucking on my broccoli.:haha:
now i know hes too young to wean and he still loves his milk but can i start allowing him to taste foods like pureed fruit and veg but not give him a meals worth if that makes sence?

sorry i forgot that part he's only 3 months which is why i dont want to wean him properly yet.

Well I wouldn't personally. I think he's too young for even little bits. :shrug:

Yeah, I wouldn't give little bits either. Very young babies are at a greater risk of allergies as their systems as immature, a tiny bit could cause a problem.
He is not associating food with hunger at this age anyway, he is just curious as to what you are doing when you're eating, like he's probably curious when you do other stuff :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->