Head Down??

bmuir11207

Mother of 2 girls
Reaction score
how can you tell if baby is head down? I have been doing the breech tilt for a few weeks know and normally when i feel the top of my uterus I feel a little hard ball (her head) this morning i laid on my back to feel and it feels hard but much bigger and i can feel where it connects to her back ( i am pretty sure). It feels different but I read it shouldn't be hard. I have been trying to get her to move so i can see if her movements are different but they are ALL over :dohh: anyone that can help me? I was told by my doula that if i think she turned to not do anymore breech tilts but how do i know for sure with out an ultrasound :shrug:

Your midwife or doctor will be able to easily tell by just feeling. Do you have an appointment any time soon? Also, if where you feel hiccups has changed it might be an indication that she's moved

I have an appointment with my Midwife Wednesday so I'll ask her. I don't think i can go by hiccups because one time i feel them high then next time low and I don't think she is moving that often

Both my doctor and I were convinced that we were feeling her head up high in my ribs. I too felt hiccups all over. But after an ultrasound baby girl is definitely head down and it's her booty up in my ribs!

i guess ultrasound is only for sure way to tell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->