head engaged at 23 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

miss maternal

Reaction score
Im very worried about my sister as she went for her scan today and was told that the babys head is almost engaged and her placenta is low! :shock: She has a blood complaint and low blood pressure and was told that if her count dropped more she would need to have a blood transfusion. and c section. They found traces of blood in her urine sample and she has been getting tummy ache. im so worried about her and any advice or info would be appreciated.
thanx x

sorry I have no advice but hope she is ok :hugs:

Is she working? If so I would get her signed off work and stay of her feet as much as possible.

She is a mobile hairdresser and is a workaholic!! She is taking it easy now and cutting down and cancelling her afternoon and evening clients. x

Awww hun I hope everyting goes OK!BUT tell her to chill out now! :hugs: x

awww i have no advice but i hope shes ok, she needs to rest i think x

Thanks for you concern and i went to see her today to take some flowers and she is a lot better. Her blood count is 9 but if it goes down to 8 then she will need a transfusion!! x

Glad to see she was a little better :hug: I hope things go on in the same pattern REST UP make sure someone is making sure she is doing just that!

How is she doing now hun? x

Tam said:
How is she doing now hun? x
She is not too bad thanks but she had a fall down the stairs yesterday but fell on her bum :shock: the baby didnt move for hours so my mum proded her belly and now its kicking.
Its weide as one of her clients is a clarvoyant and she rang my sister to see how she was just after it happened!!!!!!!! SHe also told her to take things easy a month ago as there were complications and that the angels were surounding her and giving healing. This has really freaked her out bless her and said she doesnt want to know if something bad is going to happen.

I had a customer who said i would get pregnant but have a miscariage and it happened so there must be some truth in it :? but she also said that it would be a good thing as I will meet someone new in June and will be very happy. Im still waiting, hehe :lol:

Aww no poor thing is she ok from her fall?

Only advice I have is to take it realy easy

Giver her all our best :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"