Head Slightly Flat !!

Tinylo

Mum to 2 boys
Reaction score
As the title says Lewis's head looks slightly flat on one side, as he always lays on his right.

Has anyone got any suggestions as to how I can make him lay on left ?? I've tried a pillow to stop his from rolling back but he just screams !!! I guess he's not comfy. :shrug:

Do you think I should talk with the health visitor, I've heard that laying only on one side may cause problems later on.......
Thanks

Their heads changes shape a lot. I wouldnt worry about it. Just mention it at your next checkup.

Jack had this and what i did was lay him at the opposite end of his cot, if you notice Lewis is probably turning towards light, if you lay him the other way around he will lay on his Left to face the light

Hope that made sense

I asked my health visitor about this last week as Katie's head is slightly flat at one side. She said to put the toys she plays with at the other side, feed her on your other arm and turn her head when she's sleeping. I've also put her at the other end of the cot but she now turns the other way! Health Vistor said if it doesn't rectify itself by 6 months to see the doctor about it.

Thanks very much, I'll give these ideas a try, hopefully one of them will work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->