Headache from hell and completely exhausted 6d

oldbirdni

Reaction score
OMG !!! I can't remember last time my head felt this rubbish, have had it for 2 days now and nothing isshifting it , thought I could be coming down with something as I had had a sore throat a couple of days ago which just disappeared and now I can't stay awake ! Really struggled all day today and have been so lightheaded too . 6 dpo so am trying hard not to read too much into it as I hate ss !! Does anyone else get headaches around 6dpo ???

Hi Oldbirdni, poor you, I hate headaches I never used to suffer from them but this year I have had some killers, I think it is my back.
I would say don´t put it down as a good sign or a bad, 6DPO is very early, it maybe or not what you want it to be, but at this stage you´ll just drive yourself nuts thinking about it. My advice is go and read Indigo´s thread and then the excitement on there will drive it away. Failing that my dad swears by a beer for headaches, yes I know alcohol bad, maybe half a beer just to shift it.
Get better soon adn get a good nights sleep.

I'll sit in the SS corner with you ... I'm driving myself nuts. I'm 7dpo today, got sore bbs (sides), headachy, exhausted, cramps. All of this can be attributed to having too much of everything on holiday!

I hate the 2ww!

Tww stinks !!! I'm not a ss normally just feel really weird and no matter how early I go to bed ie 6.30 pm till 7 am I'm still knackered , I've possibly got a bug but trying hard not to even contemplate the ' other' possiblity this early o ly time will tell xxx
And hi Natsby headache improved todAy thank goodness it was pants !!! Can eat today ( although that isn't necessarily a good thing !!! Lol ) x

I am not sure on the DPO, that I am or even if I am, I had a MC. BUT I have had a headache for 2 days, I even wondered if I was getting the flu. I took a nap this afternoon and now I feel better! Hope you get to feeling better!

Really sorry to hear of your MC I had a cornual ectopic in July , and it really messes with not only your cycles but your head too. I remember feeling this tired then but had other feelings too so am still putting it down to a bug of some kind and just wait and see xx

Well fingers crossed it is the right hormones making you tired, it has to be one day, why not this month? Good luck

Thanks huni I'll keep ya posted fx'd for you too xxxx big hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->