Headache ,Tylenol pointless. All day

techheather

Reaction score
What do you do?? I've iced and heat to the back of my head. I think it's tension ha. So annoyed. I drink tons. Any suggestions. I'm wanting someone to punch me in back of my head. Might make it feel better.
Just had adjustment and massage last three days.

I had that 2 days ago...Spent most of the day in bed. Next morning still there, but dissipated quickly. I usually never have headaches (outside of pregnancy). Get better soon!

I'm not sure about your thoughts on caffeine (I actually only had 1-2 iced teas per week in the first trimester because I was really nervous about it), but I've been getting KILLER headaches every single day for a week now and actually the ONLY thing that has made it feel better is a latte. The caffeine instantly cures the headache and leaves me feeling so much better. I get a small size which has 75 mg of caffeine, well under the recommended limit of 200 mg but enough to make the pain go away.

I hope you feel better soon hun

Only relief I found were essential oils. Google essential oils and headache relief. I had one for 4 days. Still going but bearable and that was my only bit of relief

Thanks ladies. The other day I ordered peppermint essential oil. And a special pillow for neck pain- the source of my issues. And I went to a party yesterday, Norwex. They have a relief gel. All natural. Helped relive for a bit. Iced and hear last night. Woke up gone. New woman. Thank goodness. I know the caffeine taboo. But I drink it limited usually but days of headaches I'm having it. Before preg the only thing that worked for me was excedrin. And at time three pills at a time. So I need the caffeine. Mountain Dew all the wY for it. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->