headache :(

RedRose19

Pregnant with baby 5!
Reaction score
since 3 dpo ive had a bad headache... its now throbbing at this stage :cry: its go so bad its making me feel nausous and sometimes dizzy.. :dohh:
i wish it would stop... i doubt its got anything to do with preg symptoms but just thought id ask

anyone else experience this during the 2ww?

I had a headache almost every day from 3dpo... :D

Although I was on Clomid so it could be down to that, but I don't think so...

x x x

omg hun i didnt realise you got a bfp congrats... ooo so its sounding good with me having a headache lol

Thanks hun! :hugs:
Hope it is a symptom for you!

x x x

I frequently get headaches in the TWW...never amounts to anything though. :dohh:

Hope this is a sign for you!!

:dust:

Constant headache for the last couple of days combined with nausea and this feeling like I'm going to throw up.

i still have it... grrrrrrrrrr ive finally taken something for it.. usually i dont like to take anything for it during the 2ww just incase

I know what you mean. I don't want to take anything just in case as well.

aslong as it was ibuprofen as it can mess up implantation. xxxxxxx ive had a bit of a headache, nothing worth mentioning, im more shattered than owt.

You shouldn't take ibprofen! Tylenol or Paracetamol! NEVER ibprofen!

im now 3po and i have a really bad headache in the eve to to midday and feel queasy, havent actually been sick but...... I think im just reading into things?? X

im 6 dpo today and still have this headache :(

Ive got a massive headache this morning to had to take some tylenol to hopefully get rid of it!

And my headache still rages on. This is the forth day now!

i always get a thumping head when im pregnant it's my first sign.
good luck x

aww thanks welshdee its given me some hope.. how early did you start getting a headache im 6 dpo now and still got it..

hiya hun last time i was preg i had constant headaches and the worst id ever had. its all down to hormones so hopefully thats a gud sign. ive had a few light ones recently too. xxxx good luck xxxxx

thanks very much.. how early did you start getting headaches? im 6 dpo and it starts very late on 3dpo

ive got a bit of a headache right now! its like a dull irritating pain.. grrrrr. ive had mine since 4dpo. *cuddles*

im sorry i have no idea . it was always before i found out by test though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->