Headaches!?!?! Anyone??

Crunchymama5

Reaction score
I very rarely ever get headaches. I have had one nearly every day past 3 days.

Today has literally been debilitating it hurts so bad!!!! I have had lots of water and food. I don't know how much longer i can handle these things.

Anyone else experiencing them!?!?!

Not me crunchy, although I did in my first pregnancy. I didn't have a clue I might have been preggers. I was on my way to get my trusted paracetamol when I bumped into my cousin who said I might be pregnant and not to take it. Sure enough I got a pregnancy test instead of paracetamol and had a big bfp!

Hi hon
I had mild niggly headaches from about 9DPO with this pregnany.
I had them everyday and I wudnt say they were really painful but definitely there.
Got my BFP at 10DPO good luck

Not me crunchy, although I did in my first pregnancy. I didn't have a clue I might have been preggers. I was on my way to get my trusted paracetamol when I bumped into my cousin who said I might be pregnant and not to take it. Sure enough I got a pregnancy test instead of paracetamol and had a big bfp!
Omg no way!!! What a way to find out hahahahaha

Hi hon
I had mild niggly headaches from about 9DPO with this pregnany.
I had them everyday and I wudnt say they were really painful but definitely there.
Got my BFP at 10DPO good luck
Thats encouraging and exciting. I could definitely do without them. Hehehehe

How you doing sweety are you still getting the headaches? Really hope u get ure BFP

They went away thankfully!!! Nothing major going on. Feel much better thats for sure. Anticipating AF in 4 days eeekkkk

You? How are you??

Hope the witch stays away and u get ure BFP hon I love seeing womon get there BFPs so much.
I felt like I was so out and that AF was coming for sure but she never showed. I was so shocked. Good luck sweety

Hope the witch stays away and u get ure BFP hon I love seeing womon get there BFPs so much.
I felt like I was so out and that AF was coming for sure but she never showed. I was so shocked. Good luck sweety
Thank you!!! I also love seeing others get bfp. I think not being negative is good mojo!

Got my BFP 12dpo!

20190615_200800(1).jpg

Eeekkkk thank you!!! It still doesn't feel real hahahaha.

Haha I know what u mean. It takes a while to sink in. I had such a feeling u were because I was the same as you with the weird headaches. Its definitely a symptom

Especially when one doesn't EVER have them!!!! Like whatttt where did you come from!?!?!?

It's pretty cool when we recognize these things about us.

Sorry you have those, Crunchymama!
I had TERRIBLE headaches in the first trimester, and gave in to paracetamol once the midwife said it was safe. I also used to swear by a cold pack on my head and 10 mins lie down to clear it a little, plus lots and LOTS of water - more than you think you need. It's a pain because you feel life is like one big cycle of water, wee, water, wee... but it gets better!

Congratulations Crunchymama!
Hope you have a h&h pregnancy x

Sorry you have those, Crunchymama!
I had TERRIBLE headaches in the first trimester, and gave in to paracetamol once the midwife said it was safe. I also used to swear by a cold pack on my head and 10 mins lie down to clear it a little, plus lots and LOTS of water - more than you think you need. It's a pain because you feel life is like one big cycle of water, wee, water, wee... but it gets better!
Ao much pee qnd water hahaha. Thankfully they haven't been bad lately!
Congratulations Crunchymama!
Hope you have a h&h pregnancy x

Thank you aaaahhhhh

Especially when one doesn't EVER have them!!!! Like whatttt where did you come from!?!?!?

It's pretty cool when we recognize these things about us.

I used to suffer the odd migraine but these headaches were totally different also kept feeling waves of very very mild queezyness so I definitely new something wasnt right Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->