Headband/Bows/Hats for baby girl. Where to find them?

Surprised26

Reaction score
As the title says, I'm having a heck of a time finding hats and headbands for little one. She's a January baby, so will be needing a few hats, and well...headbands are just cute so I want some of those too :haha:

I've looked on Etsy, and while there are some cute ones, I'm a cheapskate and can't justify spending $20+ per hat which is what all the cute hand made ones range. I've tried looking at big box stores, but I'm not having any luck finding any at all. Any suggestions?

I got mine on ebay....will wash them of course, but I got a bunch for $20...all different colors!!

I can't see where you are on mu phone (I'm in US) but I got my headbands at WalMart, justice,and hobby lobby. I have a really cute set that has two head bands but many interchangeable flowers and bows that attach to the head bands! So adorable! I am having a hard time finding warm hats that are cute. I have a few but the really cute ones are very thin or crocheted (the kind with holes) and the warm ones are so plain.

I'll have to look for the interchangeable ones. I can make my own bows, I've just seen some adorable lace bands that I'd love to figure out where to find. Will definitely look at amazon, hobby lobby, and ebay too. I'd looked at Walmart but haven't had much luck aside from Christmas ones, which I won't be needing. Thanks for the help ladies!

In Wal-Mart, you might look in the craft/fabric section :) I saw some 3 packs of headbands in ours when I was getting stuff to make bows. Should be the same in others I would think.

I don't know where you are but I got a bunch of headbands from Monsoon when dd was 5 months old for some pictures. Found some hats for her at h&m and mothercare.

I bought a pack of lots of different colors of plain headbands for around $13 on eBay. I don't want many of the flowery ones--they can be a major choking hazard. But I bought a couple pretty flower ones and feathered ones just for pictures from eBay as well, running me about $1.80 each with free shipping. They took a while to get here, but worth the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->