Headboard headache

mseroja

Reaction score
Ok, so after my kid literally bashed the centre of her forehead while getting ready to lie down, I gotta know what others do:
A) leave them to it
B) place pillows behind their heads
C) pray that there's some tie on pad that'd fit over the darned board!!
D) Do what I have resorted to and tied my new dining chair seat pads to the board...:wacko:

My LG has hit her head a couple of times and I've left her to it. It's never been a bad bump.

If it bothers you though as a more permanent solution you could buy a sheet of thick foam and a piece of fabric that matches the room and cover the headboard like this but just using your existing headboard rather than buying plywood https://www.housebeautiful.co.uk/renovate/upcycle/news/a365/how-to-make-a-fabric-covered-headboard/

I shoved my pregnancy wedge between the mattress and the headboard, it's pretty snug that my toddler can't pull it out without a struggle. I got tired of her bashing her head and waking up through the night. She rolls onto her belly and scoots her butt up into the air, wacking her head :wacko: then wake up crying. Now she bumps the pillow and scoots around some more until comfy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->