Headlice

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
Aidan and I visited his cousins 3 weekd ago since then. I have noticef him itching his head. I just checked his hair and he has headlice. He is 20 months old. How do I treat them?
Xx

I dont know that little. Id go to the doc but until then try looking up some home remedies.

MAKE SURE YOU TREAT THE HOUSE!!!! I cant stress that enough! The beds, the couches, the bedding, coats, clothes, the car even

With little kids they say you should just coat their hair in conditioner and then use a nit comb to get them out. It worked for a friend of mine with her little boy. I've heard the conditioner stuns them for about 15-20 mins.

assuming he still has that lovely fine hair that babys have the best way is probably to comb the live ones out using conditioner then go through his hair a section at the time and pull the remaining eggs out of his hair with your fingers!

:hugs: i cant stand them!!!! :(

My Mum used original Listerine mouthwash, a spray of vinegar and a nit comb on my cousin a few weeks ago. She couldn't believe how well it worked, she had had them for about 2 months and had tried full marks solution and a few others that never worked. Hope you get rid soon, awfull things x

dont forget to get the nit eggs out too as they will hatch in afew days if u dont.

also u and oh should get some nit shampoo and leave it on for much longer then the 10 mins they say and again make sure u comb ur hair thru n get the eggs.

also as others have said change beds wash sheets x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->