Health scare.

Beccaxo

Mummy to one & TTC #2
Reaction score
A couple of nights ago I started to feel a little bit off, I just felt crap & really drained so thought it may be due to the heat we've been having as I don't cope to well with it. I went to bed thinking i'll just sleep it off but I woke up in the early hours of the morning & had this really horrible feeling that I couldn't shift I got out of bed thinking I needed a drink of water but my legs just totally gave way & I collapsed, my eyes went very fuzzy & my heart felt like it was going to jump out my chest or just give up because it was beating so fast, I started to feel like I was either going to collapse or have a fit. My OH got me back into bed and just watched me for a few hours then called the doctors first thing, they told me I could of had a fit as my BP is really high & now i've been told to 'take it easy' & 'avoid stressful situations' yeah right, I have a toddler at home and lots of things to worry about right now. I am just worried it'll get so bad that I end up in hospital with something, had to be me :nope:

a lot of major and minor health issues are caused by dehydration....how much water are you drinking?

I try to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day, I've had dehydration issues before and don't want it to happen again, I've got blood tests on Monday to rule out diabetes as it runs in my family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->