Healthier Eating...

I'm glad its not just me who struggles with the whole eating healthy I was doing really well just before I got pregnant and during the pregnancy I allowed myself things I craved but tried to eat lots of fruit and veg but after lossing my little one at 12 weeks (baby had died at 10 weeks) I've just gone backwards eating rubbish or just having no appitite. I am now trying to make myself eat better not neccessarily cut out to much but be more balanced. Where I feel I'm really bad is the exercise. I love swimming but money is a bit tight at the moment and its isn't cheap to swim I find walking so boring and hate the gym. I have got a wii fit which I havent used for ages but I am going to start. I'm going to start from monday I really try to be good. I dont drink caffine, I'm not drinking and havent been for a while and I dont smoke so thats something.

Good luck to all!!

Well Megg just stumbled across your thread and I am lying in bed after a long day at work, my son is in bed, dh at work and i am having some me time... but i have just eaten half a bag of maltesers a big bag and now i feel very sick!!!

Well... I just ate Taco Bell and apple pie. So, I'm failing in a BIG way! LOL I'm out of town... and there is no food in my aunt's house! LOL

WannaB good luck. I pretty much have that diet as well as eating gluten free. I see a naturopath here but she is of no help. I am sure your doc will be different. You arent in the US, lol.

Congrats Deb.

I need to lose some as well!.. The scale scared me yesterday.

For those who like white fish I recently discovered this recipe which is absolutely gorgeous and pretty good on the calories / fat etc

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/9973/lemon-and-rosemary-crusted-fish-fillets

I use that website a lot for recipes as there are some lovely things on there :)

I started Slimming World last week, so far it seems to be going ok :thumbup: Am determined this time to stick to it and sort myself out. Am fed up with being fat and frumpy!

My first week on Slimming World went really well and I lost 3.5lbs so I am happy about that :thumbup:

Lets hope it continues like that every week!

That's great! Congrats on the weight loss! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->