Healthy Lifestyle Thread--Come join in!

free_spirtd

Expecting #1!
Reaction score
Hey all!! I am Lace (27) and DH Nick (36). We are recently married in September and have been using the withdrawal method for BC for 10 years . We have recently started to look into the FAM form of BC and I am on my 2nd charting cycle (very contradicting... DH doesn't know what he wants from month to month lol). HOWEVER, for the past 2 months as well, we've had a few "caution to the wind" moments so PG is possible and I moved us from WTT to NTNP.

I'm really into wanting to continue a healthy lifestyle, and encourage others as well. Right now I am interested in others opinions/ advice for someone looking into Pilates and yoga.

What do you do to strengthen your lifestyle naturally while you're waiting for those 2 pink lines?

Thanks for reading! :flower:

Right now I consitently:
-Shop organic or locally grown produce
-organic coffee/milk
-Organic vitamins/prenatals
-Very slim fast food (about 1-3 times every few months for PMS LOL)

DH is Naughty
-Smoker
-Avid Coffee/Sugar drinker (3-4 times a day)
-Fast food few times a week on the go (works 70 hours a week)

What we would like to add to our Lifestyle 2014
-Create a green house/ hydroponics to grow own produce
-Exercise more regularly (Yoga and Pilates, more jogging)
-Want to make homemade bread, but not good at it

Hi :hi:

Can I join?

I'm 35 hubby is 49, we're NTNP #2.

I'm going on a juice fast for 3 days :) then I will start to add fresh veggies & greens to my diet.

I eat a vegan diet 80% of the time, all locally grown organic veggies & greens. I use a supergreens powder, and seeds like chia, flaxseeds, & hemp seeds. I cheat on weekends loool. I'm dairy free (I use almond or coconut organic milk) & I try to limit gluten in my diet.

I'm looking into finding a good folate supplement that is plant based instead of the commercial one I'm using.

I used to exercise regularly but with the holidays I didnt go to the gym for the past 3 weeks, I want to go to more yoga & pilates classes in addition to some dancing & strength classes

What's the brand of the supplement you're using?

I'm studying to be a health coach, I'm learning a lot about healthy eating & lifestyle but sometimes it's very overwhelming & confusing.

Good luck, & happy new healthy year xx

Hi!! :flower:

Sounds like you have a handle on the healthy lifestyle :). Thank you for chiming in, I love to hear about what others are doing!

I am taKing New Chapter Perfect Prenatal, biotin, and Vitamin D. I love them all :). Also been eating better and making my own lunches which is awesome! Did a kale/ spinach salad, fruit smoothies on the go, chicken breast, veggie patties, ect. It's been amazing.

Also trying to turn my mindset around, the holidays put me in a funk and it's nice to have something to look forward too. I love spring and hope to get some veggie planted :).

Hope everyone had a happy new year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"