Healthy smoothies ideas

pinkish_angel

Reaction score
Dunno if this should go in the recipie section or here really lol..

any ideas for smoothies? I just made one apple juice based and added cherries,strawberries and blueberries.. also put cinnamon in. Was on but the apple was too sweet for me. Im thinkin banana smoothie with milk and cinnamon next yum xx

I use 1/2 cup of almond milk, 3-5 strawberries (sometimes with other berries like blueberries or raspberries or blackberries) Ice and splenda. Makes 1 smoothie and is about 50 calories.

You could try one with low/fat free yoghurt as a base with various fruits. I saw a recipe on the tv the other day, and they used green fruit - melon, kiwi and i think some fresh mint.

Thanks ladies. They sound yum. Will def be giving them a go xx

I love smoothies! I do half a banana, fat free vanilla yogurt, vanilla soy milk, splash of orange juice, frozen peach slices, frozen berries (frozen so it gets that nice thick, smooth, cold, creamy-ness without adding ice-I find that ice really cuts the flavor) and blend it, add more soy milk for a thiner consistency and more frozen fruit if its not thick enough :D

sounds lush hun.. cant wait to go shoppin and give these a go x

dates and almonds are fantastic in smoothie .. they taste good and they are full of vitamins!!

one of my best smoothies is with 2 dates two tbsp of almond one cup soya milk vannila flavour half an apple and small banana.

try it and let me know!!

this used to be my breakfast for whole winter so fulfilling!!

hmm sounds gorgeous sanouette.. thank you. I will def try that one too xxx

Here's a huge list for you

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/archive/index.php/t-333907.html

i have one every day.....

I use a whole banana, strawberries (other fruit if I have it), splenda, fat free yogurt and milk. I usually drink this along side my bowl of oatmeal :)

Another one I like, to help me get my protein at breakfast is:
1 banana, 1 tbsp peanut butter, some vanilla (like half a cap full), milk and a few ice cubes. SOOOOOO good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->