Heard heart beat on doppler at 9+5

LuckyFlutter

Reaction score
Just thought I would give it a shot yesterday and found it pretty quickly. It was lovely to hear x x

First indication that there's actually a baby in there. Can't wait for first scan Monday!

Exciting stuff! I have had loads of scans already. But I have had pv bleeding. I still nervous about my 12week scan on the 16th. I'm not going to try find mine yet. I have a retroverted uterus. So I know I'll struggle like mad and then panic myself stupid lol 😂

Congrats!! I found mine at 10 weeks last time !!!

I've found mine everyday since 10 weeks. Before that it was hit or miss. I have a tilted uterus too!

What kind do you have? I have an angel sound and wondering when to start trying. I know I'm far too early now!

Laughingduck I've always been told the angel sounds isn't as good as the sonoline but I have no true experience ... I've only used sonoline and found dd at 10 weeks (when I bought it), but most drs will tell you they won't try before 12 weeks and even then it's hit or miss.. so many things effect it, weight , full/empty bladder, just eaten/drink, position of placenta...
I plan to try at 9 weeks this time I think or maybe not!

I have a sonoline b. Found the heartbeat at 10 weeks last (first time I tried). It's nice peace of mind so I don't have to worry about a mmc on first scan!

10 weeks today! Finally time seems to be hurrying up a bit. Nearly time to tell everyone the good news!!

I used my doppler the other day and found the heartbeat but haven't been able to find it since. Hopefully I'll hear it again soon. It is still quite early and I was lucky to hear it the other day so thankful for that at least :)

It's a lovely sound

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"